Data Confidentiality Agreement
- Preservation of your data confidentiality. Chain of Demand (‘CoD’) shall use all reasonable commercial efforts to:
- preserve the confidentiality and avoid the disclosure of your Confidential Information (defined below), unless strictly required otherwise by law;
- limit access to your Confidential Information to those of its employees or agents granted access rights by you through use of the Services (as defined in the Terms of Service), unless requested otherwise by you in writing or email;
- not at any time disclose, give, or transmit (in any manner or form or for any purpose) your Confidential Information to any person, party, firm, or corporation other than you except as specified in this Data Confidentiality Agreement or the Terms of Service, and unless required by law. The purposes for collecting your personal data which include your name, telephone numbers, address, email address and credit card numbers, etc, are set out in the respective screens on our website which invite you to provide your data. Refusal to supply personal data may result in CoD being unable to process your request.
- immediately notify you in the event of any disclosure which is required by law;
- ensure that all CoD employees or agents to whom your Confidential Information is disclosed are legally bound to keep your Confidential Information confidential and not to use the Confidential Information except for the Purpose.
- Protect the personal data is provided by you which we may use to occasionally send you some promotional materials regarding our products. If you do not wish to receive further promotional materials from us, please e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Confidential Information” means all of your Data (as defined in the Terms of Service) stored using the Services including but not limited to computer source code, files and content contained within (e.g. source code, any business plan, concept, idea, know-how, process, technique, program, design, formula, algorithm or work-in-progress, any engineering, manufacturing, marketing, technical, financial, data, or sales information, pricing or business information, and any other information or materials, whether written, or graphic, or any other form), issue tickets, wiki content, or any other proprietary information created through use of the Services but excluding your name, company and/or logo which may be used by CoD for marketing purposes as contemplated by the Terms of Service.
- Proprietary Rights. Other than as expressly provided in the Terms of Service, CoD obtains no proprietary rights of any kind to your Confidential Information. Ownership of your Confidential Information stored on our servers is retained by your Account Owner (as nominated by you in your Registration Data which may be updated by you at any time), as described in the Terms of Service.
- Terms of Service Prevails. If there is any conflict between the terms of this Data Confidentiality Agreement and the Terms of Service, the Terms of Service This Data Confidentiality Agreement is to be read and understood in conjunction with the Terms of Service.
Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Data
Our general policy is to keep all personal data confidential except as permitted or required by law.
We do not share any personal data about you with other companies or organizations without your prior consent. However, information may be disclosed incidental to or in the course of our operation to the following parties:
- any personnel, agent, adviser, auditor, contractor, or service provider who provide services and advice to us in connection with our operation
- the person to whom we are required to make disclosure under any law applicable in or outside the United States of America.
Personal data you provided to us will be retained as long as you keep your account open or as needed to provide you with our services. In some cases, we choose to retain certain information in a depersonalized or aggregated form.